Rose Byrne is a pretty lady. What else? Rose Byrne is that pretty lady from Damages. Personally, that's enough, but I bet there's more! Here's what can be learned about Rose Byrne in fifteen minutes.
1) Rose Byrne is from Australia. I did NOT know that. Already we are learning so much about Rose Byrne.
2) Her parents did extremely normal things. The minute I read what these things are, they fell immediately out of my head. Business things. Finance?
3) Rose Byrne has been in a film with Nicholas Cage. It was a science-fiction film called Knowing and I bet it was GREAT.
4) In 2013 Rose Byrne was in a film with (REDACTED) called The Place Beyond the Pines. I saw this film but I don't remember what part she played. Something in the back of my mind tells me she played a B-Word.
5) Rose Byrne now lives in New York and I have a mind to find her and then look at her.
6) Rose Byrne played a flooze in Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. I forgot about that. I used to own that movie on DVD but I think my last roommate stole it because I don't have it anymore.
7) Rose Byrne describes herself as having "wild taste" in music. According to IMDB she likes: Pat Benatar, Fleet Foxes, and Elvis. I think someone made that up. I can't imagine someone making a list like that. Making a list like that is similar to saying your favorite food is beans.
8) Rose Byrne enjoys reading and doing crosswords. Me too, aside from the crosswords part.
9) Here's a quote from her on New York: "I'm in love with the city. You can impress an Australian with a city, but you can't impress them with a beach." I'm not sure how to take that. I'm not sure what that means.
10) Here's a quote from her on working with Glenn Close in Damages: "We're great friends."
11) There is a site called WikiFeet that I just now learned about. It's a site about feet that I'm assuming is for sex reasons. Here's Rose Byrne's page on that site.
12) Rose Byrne has a sex scene with Seth Rogen in her latest film, Neighbors. I'm sorry, Rose Byrne.
13) Rose Byrne has killed for love. hahahahaha. No she hasn't. Or has she?
14) When you Google "Rose Byrne scandalous" nothing scandalous comes up.
15) I'm thinking about Rose Byrne. Are you thinking about me, Rose Byrne?